PHARMACEUTICAL CHEMISTRY LABORATORY
The Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory is a laboratory used to support Practicum and Research learning activities in the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Scientific Group in the Pharmacy Study Program of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, UII.
The structure of the Pharmaceutical Chemistry Laboratory is as follows:
Head of Laboratory : apt. Sista Werdyani, S.Farm., M.Biotech.
Laboratory Assistant : 1. Kuswandi
2. Yuliana safitri, A.Md.
Practicum activities held :
- Basic Pharmaceutical Chemistry Practicum
- Pharmaceutical Analysis Practicum
- Practicum of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics
- Practicum Analysis of Pharmaceutical Preparations
For Research Activities, the Pharmacy Chemistry Laboratory is used by Research students from both the Pharmacy Study Program and those from outside the Pharmacy Study Program.
Instrument equipment that supports practicum and research activities in the laboratory, among others :
- Spektrofometer UV-Vis Double beam seri Shimadzu UV-1800 2 pcs
- Spektrofometer UV-Vis single beam seri Shimadzu UV-mini 1240 2 pcs
- Digital Analytical Scales 4 pcs
- Digital Sentrifuge max 6000 rpm 1 pcs
- Fume Hood 2 pcs
- Waterbath (memmert) 3 pcs
- Oven (memmert) 1 pcs
- Hotplate with stirred digital 2 pcs
- Mannual hot plate 4 pcs
- Heating mantle 6 pcs
- Vortex 2 pcs
- pH meter (Mettler Toledo) 1 pcs
- Refractometer Abbe 1 pcs